Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver FREE – As a laser-class shade inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) for medium-duty printing for a little office or workgroup.
The Epson Labor Force Pro WF-6530 supplies the blazing speed, reduced running expenses, and also toughness that makes it affordable with shade lasers.
Epson Pro WF-6530 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver Review
Although the WF-6530 can’t fairly match the total attributes as well as the performance of 2 comparable laser-class inkjets– the Epson Labor Force Pro WF-6590 and the HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP, both of which are Editors’ Selection models.
It’s still well worth thinking about. It provides good value as a color MFP to secure a tiny workplace with medium-duty printing needs.
Layout as well as Features
The WF-6530 makes use of basically the very same chassis as the Epson Labor Force Pro WF-6590, except that the WF-6530 is matte black while the Epson WF-6590, which is our Editors’ Choice color MFP for tool- to sturdy printing for a small office or workgroup, is beige.
The WF-6530 is a large device, determining 20.2 by 20.3 by 20.6 inches (HWD) when closed for storage space and 21.3 by 20.3 by 29.8.1 inches with trays expanded.
Other Driver: Epson EcoTank ET-M3180 Driver
It considers a significant 68 pounds. Atop the printer is a legal-size flatbed, plus an automated paper feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 50 sheets.
The ADF is geared up for single-pass scanning of two-sided files, which conserves time compared with MFPs whose scanner checks one side of a document, flips it over, and then scans the other side.
Listed below the front of the flatbed is a panel that turns somewhat higher for easy reading. It houses a 4.3-inch color touch display (with which you can conveniently access menus to control MFP features), an alphanumeric keypad, as well as assorted function switches. Listed below, the front panel is a port for a USB thumb drive where you can print documents and scan documents to it.
The WF-6530 has a 50,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle and a suggested regular monthly obligation cycle of 4,000 pages.
Its 580-sheet paper capacity is split in between a 500-sheet main tray and also an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. There is additionally an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing.
Its capability to publish in volume and its paper handling is a little short of the Epson WF-6590, which has an optimum month-to-month duty cycle of 75,000 web pages and an advised task cycle of 4,000 pages.
Additionally, the WF-6530 does not sustain any optional paper trays, while as much as 2 added 500-sheet trays could be included in the Epson WF-6590, for a maximum capacity of 1,580 sheets.
The WF-6530 is built for slightly lighter workloads than the HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP, our Editors’ Selection shade MFP for light- to medium-duty SMB printing.
That printer has a 4,200-page recommended monthly duty cycle and also a 1,050-sheet maximum paper ability.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 from Epson Website.