Epson L4160 Driver – Epson 4160 is a small printer and has been integrated with the Ink tank system. This printer has an Auto Duplex printing feature to save paper costs by up to 50%.
With the Epson L4160, we can print wirelessly via the wireless network or wifi direct available on the printer.
The driver download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux is available here.
Epson L4160 Driver and Review
Although both have the same input as in the previous series, the Integrated Inktank system design makes the body of this latest Epson L series printer slimmer and more compact.
The printer body on the L4160 printer looks slimmer by integrating the ink tank into the printer body.
The volume of ink on the Epson L4160 is clearly visible from the printer’s front, so we don’t have to bother anymore to see the ink is still or has run out; if it runs out of ink, the way to fill it is quite easy.
The simple front panel makes it easier for us to operate the printer; in this control panel, there is a notification in the form
- led lights
- scan button directly to the computer
- copy black only
- color copy
- the power button and resume button.
When the printer is turned on, we will see the lights turn on around the power button. In this type, there is also a screen on the control panel.
The print quality of the Epson L4160 is quite special, equipped with a maximum dpi of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Print quality black and white documents that are sharp and resistant to splashes of water and anti-fading.
You can also get glossy photo prints comparable to the quality of the photo labs on photo paper after the Epson L4160 driver installation.
This multifunctional Epson printer has a standard tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of A4 and 20 sheets of paper (Premium Glossy Photo Paper). With an output capacity of 30 sheets (A4) and 20 sheets (Photo Paper).
There are several connection options on this printer, including using a standard USB 2.0 connection, and it’s easier to use the WiFi and WiFi Direct network features built into this multifunctional Epson printer.
Enjoy the wireless connection embedded in this printer, equipped with WiFi direct so that all the gadgets you have can be directly connected to the printer without additional tools through the Apple AirPrint application, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service.
The print speed of this printer is faster than the L series printers in the previous generation class.
This type of printer prints with a speed of up to 15 ipm (Image Per Minute) for standard print, up to 33 ppm (Page Per Minute) for drafts.
For paper media that can be used to print on this latest Epson printer, including Legal, 8.5 x 13 “, Letter, A4, 195 x 270 mm, B5, A5, A6, 100 x 148 mm, B6, 5 x 7”, 4 x 6 “, Envelopes # 10, DL, C6 with maximum paper size 215.9 x 1200 mm.
Dimensions and Weight
This latest Epson printer has dimensions of 37.5 cm (W) x 34.7 cm (D) x 18.7 (H) and weighs 5.5 kg.
System Requirements of Epson L4160 Driver
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L4160 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Driver Download Options
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson L4160 Driver from Epson Website.