Canon PIXMA TS3122 Driver FREE Download – Satisfy the cordless PIXMA TS3100/TS3122, the small, inexpensive printer for all your house publishing requires.
With the PIXMA TS3122 quickly publish files, types, and show tickets as well as fantastic-looking indeterminate pictures. With AirPrint1 and Google Shadow Publish, the PIXMA TS3100/TS3122 makes this simple to print wirelessly from your fave gadgets.
PIXMA TS3122 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Driver And Review
The Pixma TS3122 has a small impact compared with the competitors and evaluates considerably much less also.
There’s no elegant includes just like touchscreen performance, fax, automated file feeder, USB publishing, or a network port. However, we do just like that it‘s a fairly well-sustained printer with its newest firmware dating from very early 2019.
Other Driver: Canon MP190 Drivers Download
PIXMA TS3122 Wi-fi All-in-One Inkjet Colour printer increasing originating from Analects are analyzing out help you to look after your residence’s important publishing specs.
That likewise includes an all-in-one framework that materials analyze and replicate besides publishing, including you together with a solitary cell react.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA TS3122
- Windows 10 64-bit – Windows 8.1 64-bit – Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit – Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit – Windows 8.1 32-bit – Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit – Windows XP 32-bit – Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS3122 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).