Download Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver FREE – For some years, Canon has adopted what we’ve explained as a Chinese Lacquer box appearance for its all-in-ones – big and with greatly chamfered sides to their top covers.
This year’s new devices, such as the home office-targeted PIXMA MG5550, have a customized appearance, so it is lower account and has a smoother, distinctive black finish.
PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Review
Canon PIXMA MG5550 – Design and Features
The scanner is set well down right into the situation, and the cover has to extend joints to deal with publications and solitary sheets before the cover is the control board, which is centered about a 62mm LCD panel.
As well as the usual settle of navigating switches for functioning your way about the food selections, 3 soft keys show context-sensitive onscreen tales and make functioning with the screen nearly as all-natural as using a touchscreen.
Other Driver: Canon MF229DW Driver
Listed below the control board, the front cover flips available to become the paper feed tray.
Expansion swings out of its front lip, with a flip-up paper, pick up the output sheets, which come to hinge on a telescopic internal tray, relaxing over the feed tray. The feed tray takes out to earn paper packing easier.
Canon Pixma E485 Drivers Download – Installation and Links
Fitting the 5 ink cartridges – there is a picture black and the pigmented message black – is made a great deal easier by a brand-new design, where you raise the entire control board off the beaten track.
The head carriage after that swings forward, with any cartridges that need substitute showing blinking red LEDs. Very practical.
Among the PIXMA MG5550’s new features is communicating straight with Internet websites, controlled from the printer’s display. It is suitable with Google Shadow and Canon’s own Inkjet Shadow Publishing Facility.
The idea is that you could download files for publishing without using an intermediary computer system or mobile phone.
However, every time we attempted to sign up the printer with either Google or Canon, we obtained the same ‘Cannot connect to server’ message from the printer or a connected PC.
This was using the same cordless connect to the same router that functioned fine for publishing all our test jobs. We looked for firewall software problems in the router but could not find a reason for this failure.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5550
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
- MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
- MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5550 from Canon Website.