Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver – Go into a cordless paradise with the Canon PIXMA MG3050 collection, a flexible All-In-One for publishing, scanning and duplicating files rapidly and just.
Developed for all your daily publishing requires, from text-heavy records to colour photos, this Wi-Fi enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk friendly style. Download drivers for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver
Assistance for Google Shadow Publish and the Canon PRINT application for iOS and Android offer publishing from mobile phones.
Read: Canon G1000 Driver
You can likewise publish wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Gain access to Factor Setting implies mobile individuals can link to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion),
How to Install Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
For Canon Pixma MG3050 driver package and more visit the official Canon website.