Download Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver FREE – Nowadays, individuals tend to buy a printer with various other functions. Among them is the Canon PIXMA MG3040.
Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux here.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Review
Yes, this printer is turning into one option that many individuals selected because this printer has 3 various functions that quite balance.
By doing this, you can obtain 3 various devices from one printer. What about the individual efficiency of the functions? You’ll learn the individual efficiency listed below.
When you’re discussing its publishing efficiency, you should not worry about it at all.
It’s because the publishing efficiency of the PIXMA model from Canon has been known for several years. This printer is considered an individual printer so that the speed maybe a little bit average.
Although the publishing output and quality is something that you should not ask any longer, that’s because this printer can easily deliver a top-quality publishing output both for a message and for picture publishing needs.
Other Driver: Epson Stylus Photo P50 Driver
Various other compared to publishing, this publishing is also able to copy anything. It’s not just message copying, but also picture and picture copying, the colored copy. For the copying efficiency, you can say that Canon PIXMA MG3040 remains at the same level as the publishing efficiency.
That’s because the average copy speed of this printer is quite comparable with the publishing speed. Sadly, the copying output, it’s slightly listed below the real publishing quality.
It’s because the maximum copying resolution of this printer is about 1200 dpi. On the other hand, the maximum publishing resolution of this printer is getting to 4800 dpi.
The last one is scanning efficiency. This may be among the best that you could obtain compared to many various other printers on the same course.
That’s because this printer has the interpolated scanning feature that will give you amazing scanning output.
Yes, this printer has the ability to produce the maximum interpolated scanning resolution of 19200 dpi. This is considered one amazing point to have.
As an enhancement to that, since this printer has an integrated Wi-Fi link, you can easily send out the checked picture using e-mail or some various other software.
That’s why a lot of individuals enjoy the scanning function from this Canon PIXMA MG3040.
For your information, those 3 are the guy functions that you could receive from this printer. If you’re requesting the features, there are still many nice features that you could certainly receive from this printer.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3040
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
- MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software including Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver package from the official Canon website.